In Notability, you can link to Google Drive (and/or iCloud) to backup your notes using Auto-backup.
Tap the gear icon in the lower left library toolbar.
Tap Manage Accounts, Google Drive and Log In.
Log in to your Menlo School Google Account.
Tap Allow (may take a moment to be clickable).
Tap Google Drive. Notes will automatically backup in PDF format to the main folder.
Changing file format and destination folder
- To change file format, destination, or backed up subjects, tap in auto-backup. First, you may choose to create a folder called Notability in Google Drive .
- Then choose that folder to back up Notability to via auto-backup. Auto-backup will retain your divider and subject organization in the back up to Google Drive.
- Select a destination folder.
- Choose file format. PDF will be viewable on any device.
- Pick which subjects to backup. All non-password protected subjects will automatically backup unless changed. To backup a password protected subject, tap it and enter the passcode.
- Tap when finished.
Adapted from: Notability’s Official User Guide (for iOS)