- Navigate to http://calendar.google.com
- On the left side, above My calendars, click on the plus sign to Add other calendars.
- Scroll to select New calendar.
- Add a name and description for your calendar.
- Click Create calendar.
- When configuring your calendar, ensure that the following two checkboxes are NOT checked unless you would like to share the new Calendar with the entire school, or everyone on the internet.
- Under Share with specific people, Enter the email addresses of the individuals with whom you would like to share the calendar.
If you have further questions, or if you believe this article to be outdated, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know.