1. To create sections in your Roster, click on the Manage Class button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
2. Then click on Edit Roster.
3. When you're viewing the roster, click on Manage Sections.
4. Haiku will show an information page, read it and click OK.
5. Haiku gives you one default section, named Section A. Click edit to rename the section to one of the actual blocks you teach.
6. Click Add section to create more sections for the other blocks. Note the import students function does not work.
If you would like more help or if you believe this article to be outdated, please send an email to Tech Support and let us know.