There are 2 ways to do this: A) copy the presentation directly into the folder or B) download the presentation as a PowerPoint and then upload it to the same folder in question. However, both start with making sure you are signed into your Menlo School Google Account.
1. Click on the link for the Senior Project Google folder.
2. Then, click on Add to Drive in upper right hand corner:
3. Click on Open In Drive.
4. Now go find your Google Slides Presentation and open it.
5. Go the File Menu and choose Make a copy...
6. Include your name and the word Final in the file name.
7. Click on recent again and open your Final Copy
8. Click on File and this time click on Move to folder...
9. Find the Senior Projects Presentations folder and then copy it to the folder for the room in which you will present.
1. Download your presentation as a PowerPoint.
2. Go back to the proper folder in Senior Projects Folder
3. From within your room folder, click New and then File upload
4. Find your PowerPoint file in your Downloads folder and click Choose.
5. You should now see your PowerPoint file in the proper Google folder
If you have any questions or would like some help with this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment and tell us the next three free times you have.