1. From the course home page, select the Assess tab.
2. Choose Activities.
3. Click on the title of the correct activity.
4. Click on Open Activity.
Haiku will take you into a TurnItIn window, if this is your first time uploading a document, Turnitin will say you have no active submissions.
5. Click the upload arrow on the far right.
6. Name your submission the way your teacher has instructed you to do and then select a file to upload.
7. Turnitin will ask you to confirm that you wish to submit the assignment.
8. Click Accept submission-save. Turnitin will notify your teacher via Haiku that it has received your submission.
If you would like more help, or if you believe this article to be outdated, please send an email to Tech Support and let us know.