If you write an essay in Pages on your iPad, follow these steps to submit to Turnitin via Haiku on an iPad.
1. From Pages, tap the Share button, in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Choose Open In Another App.
3. Tap PDF.
4. Tap Choose App.
5. Tap Open in Drive.
6. You may have to Sign In to Google Drive on your iPad if you have not done so already. Be sure you are signed into your Menlo School Google Account.
7. If Google asks you to send in crash reports, tap No, don’t send.
8. Confirm that you wish to upload your PDF to Google Drive. Tap Upload.
9. Switch back to the Haiku App by double tapping the home button or swiping with 4 fingers.
10. From the Haiku App, tap on the class for which you are trying to submit work.
11. Once in that class' Haiku browser window, tap the Assess Tab, then
12. Tap Activities.
13. Tap on the appropriate assignment’s title.
14. Tap Open Activity.
Haiku will take you into a TurnItIn window, if this is your first time uploading a document, Turnitin will say you have no active submissions.
15. Tap the upload button on the right.
16. From the Submit File window, tap the Additional Options tab at the top, and
17. Tap Google Drive.
18. Tap the file you wish to submit.
19. You need to make sure you get a check mark in the upper left-hand corner of the file, then
21. Confirm that you want to submit the file you have chosen by tapping Accept submission-save.
You will see the name of the assignment, the title of the file you submitted and the date uploaded when you have successfully submitted your assignment. Tap Close in the upper left-hand corner.
If you would like more help, or if you believe this article to be outdated, please send an email to Tech Support and let us know.