1. Book your reservations as early as possible. Some people book their carts weeks in advance. If you need to reserve more than one laptop cart at a time (or all of them), please send firstname.lastname@example.org a message letting us know.
2. You may book equipment up to 7 hours before your class time begins. If you must book equipment within 7 hours, please send email@example.com a message letting us know.
3. Before you go to pick up your laptop cart, please check Calcium to be sure no one has booked the cart before you since the last time you checked.
4. It is the responsibility of the teacher to go and pick up the cart from the previous teacher. If you choose NOT to use the cart, please update Calcium so that the next teacher does not have to run unnecessarily all over campus looking for their cart.
5. Please plug the cart into power while it is in your classroom. Give the laptops every chance to be charging for subsequent classes.
6. Please ask your students to return their laptops to their corresponding shelves (e.g. laptop #1 on shelf #1, etc.). Do NOT let them keep the laptops after class, it is inconsiderate to the next teacher who may have 20 students in her class. Your students may need time to move their work to a Google doc or similar. Be aware of the time and warn them.
7. If you have the cart at the end of the day, please return it to its home base and plug it in. You save us lots of work when you make this final effort.
* If you are unable to log in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (x2581) in the Tech Dept. to update or reset your Calcium password.
If you have further questions, or if you believe this article to be outdated, please send an email to Tech Ticket and let us know.