- Open your favorite browser and go to gmail.com.
- Log in to Your Menlo Google Account.
- Select the Cog Wheel icon to the right.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP
- Click the Add a forwarding address button.
- Type in the email address to which you would like to forward.
- Click Next.
- Click Proceed.
- A message will pop up saying that a confirmation code has been sent to the forwarding address to verify permission. Click OK.
- Reply with the confirmation code from the forwarding address account.
If you have further questions, or if you believe this article to be outdated, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know.