1. At least 24 hours prior to the class time in which you would like to use the equipment, go to http://cal.menloschool.org This site is known as Calcium.
2. Login with your firstinital+lastname and your password.
3. Click on the link for the resource (laptop cart or computer lab) located nearest to you. Do NOT use the Laptop Carts by Neighborhood calendar.
4. Locate the week in which you would like to reserve the equipment and click on the date for the Monday of that week.
5. Click on the date for the day you would like to reserve the equipment. In the case below, you would click on the "9."
6. Enter your last name and location where you will use the equipment.
7. Choose the period in which you will use this equipment, or if the time period is irregular, enter the exact start and end times. Be sure you have AM or PM correctly indicated.
8. Review your entries, and then click on the Create Event button.
9. Check the larger calendar to confirm your reservation (Upper School only).
If you have further questions, or if you believe this article to be outdated, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.