1. Power On your television, monitor, or projector.
2. Press any button on the Apple TV Remote. If your classroom has a wall panel instead of a standard Apple TV Remote, then press the wall pane button to Power On.
3. On your laptop, click on the AirPlay Display icon in the top menu bar of the Finder.
4. Locate the Classroom that you wish to display, and select it from the list:
5. On the Display will be a 4 digit code. Enter it in the window that appears on your laptop asking for an Airplay Device Password. Click OK.
If you have more questions, or if you believe this article to be outdated, please send an email to Tech Support and let us know.